WHO WE ARE
Website address: https://pro-kliki.com/
This personal data processing policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data (hereinafter – the Operator).
The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
The actual policy of the Operator on the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website: https://pro-kliki.com/
We highly value the trust of our patients and our reputation.
BASIC CONCEPTS USED IN POLICY
• Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data using computer equipment;
• Blocking of personal data — temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
• Website — a collection of graphic and informational materials, as well as programs for computers and databases, which ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address: https://pro-kliki.com/;
• Information system of personal data — a collection of personal data contained in databases;
• Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
• Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing ), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
• Operator — a state body, municipal body, legal entity or natural person, which independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations ), carried out with personal data;
• Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website: https://pro-kliki.com/;
• User – any visitor to the website: https://pro-kliki.com/;
• Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
• Dissemination of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an unspecified number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
• Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
THE OPERATOR MAY PROCESS SUCH USER PERSONAL DATA
• Full Name;
• E-mail address;
• Phone numbers;
• Other data provided by the User.
The site also collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Google Analytics and others).
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails and calls. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator marked “Rejection of messages about new products and services and special offers”.
Depersonalized user data collected using Internet statistics services is used to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website: https://pro-kliki.com/. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his agreement with this policy.
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION, STORAGE, TRANSFER AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
• The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full implementation of the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection;
• The operator ensures the preservation of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons;
• The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of current legislation;
• The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a message to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
The User can get any clarifications on the necessary issues related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail.
This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.